Benefits of bamboo tea
Bamboo Leaf Tea has some amazing properties and health benefits. Try some Bamboo Leaf Tea and see what you think. We sell several brand Leaf Teas and are always adding more Bamboo Tea products. Below are some facts about Bamboo Leaf Tea.
Benefits of Silica:
Benefits of Silica: Silica is the essence of bamboo. When one thinks of a bamboo we picture a tall and strong plant that bends and moves in the wind. This is silica. Strength and flexibility. We are born with a lot and overtime it diminishes. Vegetative silica is very high in grasses but not in the foods we eat and so generally we need to actively add it to our diets. Tea infusions are a perfect way to add silica into your diet in a format that your body can absorb. Some of the other benefits of silica are listed below.
- improves skin elasticity
- benefits teeth and gums
- improves connective tissue and strengthens musculoskeletal system
- plays a role in helping the body to eliminate aluminum
- strengthens hair and nails and encourages new growth
- thought to improve cardiovascular system
- may help to reduce high blood pressure
- essential for bone growth
Bamboo and Soluble Fiber
In addition to silica Bamboo Leaf Tea contains 4% soluble fiber which equals 1g per cup of tea. This helps to regulate blood sugar levels in the body as well as aiding the body in waste elimination. Soluble fiber coats the lining of the digestive system. This helps to ease tension in the stomach region by relaxing the system. People who suffer from IBS or other digestive issues can see great results from incorporating soluble fiber into their diet. Slowing the digestive process also makes one feel full sooner and so aids in weight loss. Drinking teas made from bamboo can reduce or eliminate snacking. I like to make a cup of Chocolate Mint Chip when I am craving sugar. I find it to be the perfect combination for satisfying that desire. Soluble fiber also helps to regulate blood sugar which is vital for diabetics. By slowing the digestive system sugars are added more slowly to the blood stream. This helps the body to balance naturally the blood sugar levels. So drinking the tea prior to a meal can aid in the maintenance of blood sugar levels.
Bamboo teas as well as shoots are high in antioxidants and other vitamins and minerals that help maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Bamboo has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties and detoxification properties. It has been used medicinally in Asia for upper respiratory issues, digestive issues, and liver support.
- Bamboo Leaf Tea does not contain caffeine so it can be enjoyed at any time of the day hot or cold. Some of the blends that do contain caffeine are Green tea + Lemongrass, Chocolate Mint Chip, Chai, and Breakfast Black.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease