Why Do We Love Bamboo?
- It's a Renewable Resource
- It Absorbs Greenhouse Gasses
- It has an Amazing Growth Rate!
- There is very little waste.
- It's Extremely Versatile.
- No Fertilizer, No Pesticides, and No Herbicides are ever needed.
- Bamboo Protects the Soil.
- Bamboo Promotes Economic Development.
- Bamboo Grows in a Variety of Conditions.
Facts About Bamboo
Interesting Facts About Bamboo
Bamboo: The Miracle Plant
A three week period, compressed into one minute, showing emerging shoots of Dendrocalamus giganteus bamboo. Filmed at Tropical Bamboo Nursery & Gardens, South Florida. www.tropicalbamboo.com
"Clumping" Bamboo vs. "Running" Bamboo
Bamboo plantation a profitable enterprise
How to Bend Bamboo in a 90° angle
Bending Bamboo by Applying Heat
Click to Download the Humanitarian Bamboo - A manual on the humanitarian use of Bamboo in Indonesia.