Our premium model my Nasia is based on our my Boo bamboo bicycle frame. High-quality leather grips and saddle made by Brooks England provide terrific ride comfort.
Every "my Boo" is totally unique. We only use high quality components for the assembling. Qualified bicycle mechanics assemble the frames in our own manufactory.
Our premium model my Nasia is based on our my Boo bamboo bicycle frame. High-quality leather grips and saddle made by Brooks England provide terrific ride comfort. The Shimano Alfine 8-speed internal hub gear is low-maintenance and delivers smooth and quiet shifting. Additionally, the Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes dispense incredible breaking power.
Designed to be Used
Our my Boo frames comply with the European standard EN 14764. The testing systems simulate the lifetime of a bicycle which is about 20 years. Our frames also passed the EN-Test for E-Bikes!
You can add mudguards, a rack, hub dynamo or any accessories without any problem.
Each frame is manufactured handcrafted with love in Yonso, a small rural town in Mampong district of central Ghana. The unique frames are produced by a skilled team through our local partner, the Yonso Project—a nonprofit organization.
So far, 15 employees have already been trained and hired on full-time at the Yonso Project ‘s bamboos bike workshop. We are convinced that education is the key to a happy future which is why we have decided to finance one educational scholarship for each bike sold.
- Sporty city bike-geometry (Perfect for daily rides as well as long trips)
- Every frame is unique - handmade in Ghana
- Completely assembled weight only ca. 15 kg
- Every bamboo bike funds one educational scholarship in Ghana
- Natural suspension because of the bamboo
- Excellent stiffness due to the sisal-epoxide resin bonds
- Available in every standard size (48 to 61)
- High-end aluminum parts and varnish from Germany for a long service life
- Verified by every EN-norms (also for Pedelecs)
- High-end add-on pieces for a great ride experience