Our my Tano ist assembled with beamless silver components and great leather components from the British company Brooks. Together with the gorgeous my Boo bamboo frame a perfect combination.
Every "my Boo" is totally unique. We only use high quality components for the assembling. Qualified bicycle mechanics assemble the frames in our own manufactory.
Our my Tano ist assembled with beamless silver components and great leather components from the British company Brooks. Together with the gorgeous my Boo bamboo frame a perfect combination. Convenience
Bamboo is a natural growing raw-material. The natural suspension creates an exceptional feeling - quite comfortable on the one side, but not too soft on the other side because our bamboo tubes have got a huge diameter. This leads to a good stiffness and an efficient ride.
The Brooks saddle is known for its outstanding comfort. In combination with the Shimano Deore derailleur and hydraulic disc brakes you get a comfortable and high performance bike - out of bamboo.
Designed to be Used
Our my Boo frames comply with the European standard EN 14764. The testing systems simulate the lifetime of a bicycle which is about 20 years. Our frames also passed the EN-Test for E-Bikes!
You can add mudguards, a rack, hub dynamo or any accessories without any problem.
Each frame is manufactured handcrafted with love in Yonso, a small rural town in Mampong district of central Ghana. The unique frames are produced by a skilled team through our local partner, the Yonso Project—a nonprofit organization.
So far, 15 employees have already been trained and hired on full-time at the Yonso Project ‘s bamboos bike workshop. We are convinced that education is the key to a happy future which is why we have decided to finance one educational scholarship for each bike sold.
- Sporty city bike-geometry (Perfect for daily rides as well as long trips)
- Every frame is unique - handmade in Ghana
- Completely assembled weight only ca. 14 kg
- Every bamboo bike funds one educational scholarship in Ghana
- Natural suspension because of the bamboo
- Excellent stiffness due to the sisal-epoxide resin bonds
- Available in every standard size (48 to 61)
- High-end aluminum parts and varnish from Germany for a long service life
- Verified by every EN-norms (also for Pedelecs)
- High-end add-on pieces for a great ride experience